Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 12, 2012

Give me more such Dreams



  Give me more such Dreams 

 (in memory of a sweet dream of you)

Going along a steet
       By chance I met “Lamda”
Saying any word
       She smiled on me
Being seen by her
       My heart always throbs
The way she smiles on me
       Always thrills me
***
Walking along with her,
       Suddenly she vanished in the crowd
Running there and there,
       I called and called to her
From streed to streed,
       From corner and corner
“Don’t let me down!!”,
       I called and called louder.
*** 
Calling was so loud,
      That I woke up with a start
It felt out that
       It was only a dream
Dreams about her are always sweet
       Give me more such dreams
Should I never see her more
       Let me see her, though in dreams
She’s always, always my all,
       Let me see her, though in dreams
                         Vungtau. Nov. 1978

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét