Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 12, 2012

Why must it be so ?


Why must it be so?


(For you, in memory of sweet days)
One morning,
our school prepared for evening concert
My “Lamda” also took part on testing
She sang a song titled Talu’s Sound
Her voice was sweet, high,
            exciting all the crowd
*** 
Standing from a distance,
            I dared not come near
Enjoying her voice,
            something was broken in my heart
Why must it be so?, Why my dear?!
From a distance,
            I couldn’t  keep back my tears
***
A friend of mine came,
           And he saw my tears
“What’s the matter with you?
           Why do you cry?”
“No matter!
            I have just a trouble in my stomach,”
“My stomach's wrong
            I do not know why”
***
Wrong stomach always makes me cry
Wrong stomach always makes me cry
Wrong....
                          Vungtau, Okt. 1978
                                    

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét